Loatir

Members
5Posts:
2 Threads:
Nov 20Joined:
0 Reputation:
Greetings downworlders! 

My, my... Look at this!
A whole new community to introduce myself to!

Hi there guys, it's a pleasure to meet you all. The name is Loatir. Or for those who want to know my real name. Its Jason.
I'm not a new face on the web surrounding the 'Habbo' retro world nor the Minecraft Universe. Recently I also joined the League of Legends Fanatics.

The whole reason I decided to visit RetroRipper is one that many of you share with me.
To escape the real world, to grow and for entertainment of course. I'm currently 22, working full time as a Party manager in a restaurant as well as owner of an up coming Dutch clothing brand focussed on special sizes. 

Due to the fabric used for the t-shirts it does not matter which size you are we 'might' have the perfect fit for you! Besides running around with plates in my hands, sending packages out I also like to hold my fingers on the buttons of my MacBook Pro playing games such as League of Legends, Minecraft and World of Warcraft. But still (Habbo) retro's to attract me now and then!

Thanks to my experience in the branche called Restaurant as a manager and visitor I'm able to instruct, teach and showcase trainees around in different aspects. 

I suppose that is the main thread about me. I am not shy to answer questions, as long as you are not shy to ask them!
See you around.
Kind regards,
Loatir - Jason.
Please log in or register to see this link.

Tom

RetroRiper Love
Owner
Developer
60Posts:
6 Threads:
Oct 07Joined:
4 Reputation:
Developer
Hello!!

Welcome to RetroRipper  Cheese

Tom Lammers
[Image: logo.png]
Loatir likes this post

Loatir

Members
5Posts:
2 Threads:
Nov 20Joined:
0 Reputation:
Tom Wrote: Please log in or register to see this link.Hello!!

Welcome to RetroRipper  Cheese

Tom Lammers
Hi there Tom!

Thank you so much!
Kind regards,
Loatir - Jason.
Please log in or register to see this link.