0 Reputation:
Try this SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

Magikeren

Members
6Posts:
0 Threads:
Dec 05Joined:
0 Reputation:
M1ke Wrote: Please log in or register to see this link.Try this SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
Does really not seem to work, it still says the same error message, all over the place.. which is; 

CREATE TABLE `catalog_pages` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `parent_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '-1',
  `caption_save` varchar(25) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `caption` varchar(128) NOT NULL,
  `icon_color` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `icon_image` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `visible` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `enabled` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `min_rank` int(2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `club_only` enum('0','1') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `order_num` int(5) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `page_layout` enum('default_3x3','club_buy','club_gift','frontpage','spaces','recycler','recycler_info','recycler_prizes','trophies','plasto','marketplace','marketplace_own_items','pets','spaces_new','soundmachine','guilds','guild_furni','info_duckets','info_rentables','info_pets','roomads','single_bundle','sold_ltd_items','badge_display','bots','pets2','pets3','productpage1','room_bundle','recent_purchases','pets2','pets3','default_3x3_color_grouping','guild_forum','vip_buy','info_loyalty','loyalty_vip_buy','collectibles','frontpage_featured') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'default_3x3',
  `page_headline` varchar(1024) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `page_teaser` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `page_special` varchar(2048) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `page_text1` varchar(2048) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `page_text2` varchar(1024) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `page_text_details` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `page_text_teaser` varchar(64) NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `vip_only` enum('1','0') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `includes` varchar(32) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'Example usage: 1;2;3\n This will include page 1, 2 and 3 in the current page.\n Note that permissions are only used for the current entry.',
  `room_id` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=262 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1
> 1291 - Column 'page_layout' has duplicated value 'pets2' in ENUM
> Time: 0.001s

This is the SQL from the package 1.9.1 - Havent done anything to it .

Magikeren

Members
6Posts:
0 Threads:
Dec 05Joined:
0 Reputation:
I guess it just won't work, seems like it. When it's fresh and new from the package, it should not be saying that i've got a dub values. Maybe it has something to do with my Version of the MySql? if any answer to that, please let me know assap lol.

Magikeren

Members
6Posts:
0 Threads:
Dec 05Joined:
0 Reputation:
Sorry for the spam, but, i went manually into the sql, and just removed the errors, anyways, but whenever i try to open up the root / index, from a localhost, just telling me there is too many redirects, usually, it helps to clear everything on the browser, but not this time, been looking around for suspecious errors into the main directory of BrainCMS, but.. i hope you can help me solve this one, or imma have to give up on the CMS, since it's too much work for debugging hehe, have been trying my best to just let it on fire, and see it working with magic! :)

Hope you understand my problem..