League of Legends Introduction!

Loatir

Members
5Posts:
2 Threads:
Nov 20Joined:
0 Reputation:
Hi there downworlders!

There is one thing I forgot to mention in my introduction thread.
And that is that I like to bring people together trough their passion! And since you're reading this I know for sure that you are passionate about gaming. If not, then just have fun continue reading this thread.

You might already know that one of the games I like to play is League of Legends, I have been playing it for several years now. Yet took a long break due to school, work and just figuring out my life. Now that season 12 has ended I thought why not pay a visit ones more. This happend a few weeks ago. Now that League of Legends added clubs and alike I have been talking with a co-worker of mine starting up such a club. 

As I did, I have created BOD, Band of decimation. Which should stand for a group of online gaming friends, who are able to fill in each others weaknesses. As you have 3 lanes and a jungle. Yet not everyone is able to play every part. And you game / play because you want to win! Yet a lose happens now and then, you can not avoid that.

If you are interested in joining BOD, then don't be shy to send me a message or add me on League of Legends (Loatir). Yet keep in mind that For those in the EU Nordic and East (English) is the region region that we're "located" in.

See you around!
Kind regards,
Loatir - Jason.
Please log in or register to see this link.
Tom and Tomlammers like this post

Tom

RetroRiper Love
Owner
Developer
49Posts:
5 Threads:
Oct 07Joined:
4 Reputation:
Developer
I have never played Lol 

But nice topic  Happywide
[Image: logo.png]
Tomlammers likes this post

SysOp

Members
10Posts:
1 Threads:
Nov 17Joined:
0 Reputation:
You forgot to mention in which region you play.

Loatir

Members
5Posts:
2 Threads:
Nov 20Joined:
0 Reputation:
SysOp Wrote: Please log in or register to see this link.You forgot to mention in which region you play.
You are so right!
I updated the thread, but for those who haven't seen it. Its EU Nordic and East (English).
Kind regards,
Loatir - Jason.
Please log in or register to see this link.

SysOp

Members
10Posts:
1 Threads:
Nov 17Joined:
0 Reputation:
Loatir Wrote: Please log in or register to see this link.
SysOp Wrote: Please log in or register to see this link.You forgot to mention in which region you play.
You are so right!
I updated the thread, but for those who haven't seen it. Its EU Nordic and East (English).
I have to create an account for this region, adding you in 5 minutes.