Emulator problem
I have a problem, after I cleaned my computer i always get error in emulator.. (have tested several different)

Please log in or register to see this link.

I used plusemu (PRODUCTION-201604132204-637539863) for a year ago and never got this..

same problem with Westy's emulator
Please log in or register to see this link.

These issues occurred after I cleaned my computer.. I downloaded the files again, nothing was left on the computer.
help is appreciated.
Warnings are not errors, you can ignore them. The warning is just a reminder that you have created a variable which is never used for instance catching an exception:
WARNING:
try {
// Run some code
} catch (Exception e) {}

Using the variable, so there's no warning:
try {
// Run some code
} catch (Exception e) {
Console.WriteLine(e.Message);
}

PS: You can always delete the variable & remove the lines of code that sets a value to it...
Nicee

I am nice :)
Like Btn said you can ignore those warnings, you can also use catch (Exception) instead of catch (Exception e).

The difference is that using catch (Exception) only specifies what kind of exception you are gonna handle in that catch block.
With catch (Exception e) you pass an instance of the actual exception that is raised, so you can access the properties of the exception and retrieve/use the information provided.

I would like to say that not every warning should be removed arbitrarily, check what the function does/should do, if it is not needed; remove it, otherwise; fix it.
Thanks for answers